Bloggers without borders has only just started. Our goal is that ultimately each region of the world will be represented on this website and a world-wide network will be formed. To accomplish this we are looking for enthusiastic bloggers who can share their views on topics related to society, culture and politics. Is this something for you? Please don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To help you with your blog, here are our guidelines:
- The first guideline is that any of these guidelines can be broken if the Blogger without Borders feels that that makes for a better blog
- The Blogs without Borders are written in English. Editing is provided, so don’t worry about grammatical errors.
- Link your blog to cultural, political or societal events or developments.
- Blogs without borders are written for an international audience, therefore the basics should be explained
- Adding a personal touch to the blog is encouraged. Let the reader know how the subject you are writing about affects you
- Blogs are 400 – 800 words
- Most importantly: blog your passions
Are you interested in becoming one of the bloggers for your region? Send an e-mail to email@example.com